Aspect Ratio 1:2

Monday, September 12, 2011

Going Back To School

Hey all!!

It's been a long time since I came around,
It's been a long time, but I'm back in town ;)

Who got the Lady Gaga reference? HA! YOU SIR (or ma'am) ARE EPIC!!! >:D

Anyways back on topic :)
It's been a while since you've heard from me and that's only because school started last Wednesday and I've been uber busy and tired since. Last week, I began my tread down the Highschool road :3

Needless to say, I made a huge mistake on the first day as a freshman. I missed an entire period. That's right. AN ENTIRE PERIOD. Only because my schedule sucks eggs and is too stingy to spare me a lunch time daily :< Well at least I straightened everything out with my teacher at the beginning of the next period. *sigh*

I tend to sigh a lot, huh?

*sigh*

Well, today I got to manage some free time and went ahead outside to hang out with Frei and friends :D
Man it feels so good to feel the fresh air! <3
Oh and I mixed in some pics of forgotten indoor shoots ^w^

Enjoy~!












/end

-florescka

No comments:

Post a Comment