Aspect Ratio 1:2

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Highschool Rant Time! Freshman Year!

Warning: the title is a lie, I actually quite like some aspects of highschool life.

Well glad to be back to blogging, no really, I am!
I would rather blog then say, do 3 full essay rewrites in one week.
Darn you, PreAP World History! >:O

Anyways, I've come back. I'm alive I tell you, ALIVE!!!
There's so much to tell, so don't be surprised to see several blog posts soon. Don't worry, the night is still young. Besides, I'm not really the type of person to post several things consecutively. Today is just my way of apologizing for my somewhat long hiatus <3 Yes, I love you guys <3

So on to more thoughts....

HIGHSCHOOL
If you've read my latest blog post, then you should've have learned that I just started highschool this year. I'm pretty sure that I'm not alone when I say that I was actually pretty psyched for highschool. "Just think about it, greater freedom, cellphones, all the good sh!t"

Well I'm here to tell you, that they are not as good as it all seemed at that time. In highschool, they raise the bar. High, too. Pretty soon you'll realize that they treated us like babies in Middle School-- one step at a time. Oh and it get's better! They guide you using baby steps during 8th grade, give you a fantabulous end of the year dance, then a super awesome graduation! so now you're in highschool and the moment you decide to walk back into the middle school, you're rejected by the staff in its entirety. WTF!!! I mean, I get that we're technically not supposed to be there anymore, but seriously, just when we had some of the best years of our life there, we're treated like foreigners, like we never even existed. It just saddens me :(

And to top it all off, the teachers in highschool don't give a poop about you. Well that's what I feel like, at least. What I mean is, they treated us so specially in Middle School, and the teachers were basically our friends.... then someone rips off the bandage and you find out that you're in this school with ten times the students, and you're just another body in a group of hundreds. The teachers are either too busy to chat with, or just not approachable.

Oh and the walking in the school is not so delectable either. On certain days, I have to cut through over 2 floors AND half the school in 4 minutes in a crowded hallway/stairs and open a locker to get things out just to get to my orchestra class! WHY!!!! >:O

Then at the end of the day, I'm so physically tired from the walking and the combined weight of my back pack (about 20-30 lbs varying from day to day) that I can nap for hours before I do my homework... And sometimes homework keeps me up until 11 pm (I wake up at 5:30am).

I'm gonna have to get used to this.... and quick!
Luckily, tho, I am at Rosh Hashannah (Im pretty sure I spelt that wrong) break right now and I'm gonna enjoy the next 4 days in style.... that's right! I'm gonna be sleepin in and catching up all the lost hours of sleep <3

You're jealous. I know you are!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! <-- iz a sleepy Asian
-florescka

No comments:

Post a Comment