Aspect Ratio 1:2

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BJD Archives - A Horror Story

So hey guys! I know I've been inactive lately and I won't waste time explaining about it this time, since it's gonna be the same excuse/reason!

--------------------------------------------------

Well anyways, something really awful happened the other day, and I thought I should share this story. This godawful horror story.

--------------------------------------------------

It was Easter Sunday, and as a lot of Sundays transpire, it was yet again another lazy day outside - lazy as in quiet, without a single person in sight. Earlier that day, everyone went to a party at a different venue and everyone has just arrived home. Whenever we have parties around my neighborhood, it tends to be a huge thing with lots of food, games, and preparation so a lot of people that day went home and relaxed instead of going outside post-party.

Seeing this as an opportunity to hang out with a friend, I decided it would be nice to bring Frei out with me and talk to my friend over a nice little picnic. Since I participated in the games at our Easter party, I wore rubber shoes with socks. But when I went out for the mini picnic, I changed into slippers (the kind you are likely to wear to the beach). Me being stupid, I didn't take my socks off when I donned my slippers.

As I went down the stairs (I live in a 2nd floor apartment) carrying Frei with me, I slipped down 5 steps while Frei's head is ripped from her body and tumbles all the way down the bottom of the staircase! She fell down about 9 stairs!!! :O luckily though, the stairs were covered with padded carpet, and somewhat cushioned Frei's horror dive into inevitability.

I was so scared! I imagined that Frei's head would be scratched and chipped in all the worst places and that I would have to live with this regret all my life. I then took my socks and slippers off and ran down barefoot to see what damage was done. I was so surprised that, aside from a scratch on her face up, Frei was relatively damage-free! That was when I marveled at how sturdy these little guys are, and the quality of Fairyland's resin!

In the end, I still brought Frei out after feeling guilty about my little mishap. I haven't touched/moved Frei since I put her back into her makeshift cabinet-room >.<

So yeah, moral of the story: never go down the stairs with socks, slippers, and an expensive doll XD

-florescka

No comments:

Post a Comment