Aspect Ratio 1:2

Thursday, July 28, 2011

BJD Archives - A Box Opening - Frei

Hi guys!

I know you're all excited, probably not as much as I was, but I have pictures from the box opening of my very first dollie!!! Also I must apologize early because in all the excitement, I kinda forgot to take a lot of pics during the actual box opening! I do, however, have a lot of her dressed up ;D Also, a video shall be put up by tomorrow after I finish editing it!

Enough of me talking! You guys want pics? That wish shall be granted!
More pics can be found on my Flickr (scroll down to bottom of page)

FREI
Fairyland Minifee Miyu
ordered: April 20, 2011
Shipped: July 26, 2011
Recieved: July 28, 2011

Frei peeks out from under a plastic face cap <3

Frei's sleeping head... It's unpainted but so cute! 

What Frei looked like like when I first saw her: 

The pretty green box!

Her gorgeus body! (no I iz not a pervert) 

RAWR hands XD

She's so precious with her green default eyes!

<3 FREI <3 

My first attempt at making her stand XD; 

She came with "heart" hands :D

Frei's sleeping head with her normal open-eyed head! 

Frei is dressed up in her pink bob and cutesy hoodie! 

 Decided I didn't like her eyes much, so I changed them to blue! 



Dressed her up in gothic fashion.. These dolls are one balancing act I tell you! 


She keeps dropping her wig!!! But she looks cute nonetheless XD 

Tried a different wig for her..Liking this one much better! Also put on some red specs ;D

Heart hands!! Frei is wearing something I made for her ;) 

My absolutely most favorite outfit on her! 

Made her a spiffy necklace too ;3


Getting ready for sleep... She is wearing a skirt I made for her yay!~ 

================

I LOVE MY DOLLIE

================


<3

-florescka




1 comment: