Aspect Ratio 1:2

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Things that make me wanna sing XD

If you're anything like me, there are certain phrases (or words) that I hear in everyday "teen" jargon that just makes me want to break into song!! XD

Listing stuff, yay :D
(red is what people say, blue is what I start singing XD)

~.>OoO<.~

"In the end...."
".. it doesn't even maaaattterr!!! I had to faaall to lose it alll, but in the end, IT DOESN'T EVEN MAAAATTTERRR"



"Here's the situation...."
(You'd be surprised how much this phrase is used)
".. been to every nation. Nobody's ever make me feel like you do. You know my motivation, given my reputation. Please excuse me, I don't mean to be rude... but tonight I'm loving you!"


"Somewhere..." or "..... somewhere?"
"... Down the road, our roads are gonna cross again, it doesn't really matter when!"


 "Hello..."
(the customary teen lingo is to say "hey", "yo", "hi" or otherwise "whaddup?" so "hello" is not used as often)
"Hello, hello, allow me to introduce myself. my name is Shady!"



"I'm not Afraid"
(OBVIOUSLY)
"... I'm not afraid to take a stand. Everybody! Come take my hand ...."

"I want to be..."
"... the very best, like no one ever was.... To catch them is my real test, to train them is my real cause! *goes on.. it's too long XD*"


"... So far away"
"... We wait for the dAaAay, for the light source's so wasted and gooone! We feel the paaiin of a lifetime lost in a thousand days. Through the fire and the flames, we carry on!"


heehee, that's all! (for now at least!)
XD

-florescka

No comments:

Post a Comment