Aspect Ratio 1:2

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Waiting: An Pain in the Arse & Updates

As I was sitting outside today, admiring the.. well... there was nothing to admire, but anyways, I was sitting, okay, I was sitting and it just hit me. Like, seriously, hit me right in my head, one shot, and it just hit me and when it did, I jumped, you hear me, I jumped and all the little kids around me looks at me like I'm some kinda nut who had something wrong in the head, but I jumped, and they looked at me and I told them, right into their eyes, yea, I told them, right into their little itty bitty eyes, and I said

I NEED AN EPIC BLOG POST OF EPICNESS ABOUT MY BJD THAT ISN'T HERE YET AND SO THEREFORE IT IS NECESSARY
(This REALLY HAPPENED and is so NOT just an eyecatching opening that is really just a ploy to get you to read this post/sarcasm)

XD

Heyyyy guys! Sorry if I annoyed you with the intro, I couldn't resist myself X3

So anyways, it's florescka back with some updates (because I know you like knowing what I do all day X3)! Also, I tend to be extremely long winded so I'll try to condense everything into a sentence or two ^w^

1) I have started, watched, and finished 3 new animes! They are: Deadman Wonderland, [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility, and Freezing! If you want a plot summary, I'll be happy to post one as a comment ;)

2) I have started, and am still watching: Beelzebub, Aoi no Excorcist, and Durara! (Thanks to a very special friend who introduced me to Durara, it's epic! ;D). You can ask me for a plot summary as well!

3) I'm trying to memorize Innocent Sorrow, a D. Gray-man opening :D (D.Gray-man is also where Allen-kun, my epic fiancee, is from! so check it out! :D)

4) Just bought cosplay stuffs: wig and goggles! I'm going to be cosplaying Matthew Williams (Canada) from Hetalia!! XDDD If you want to know where i'm going to be going, check out I-Con :)
I just love him so much *tear* <3 XD

5) Still playin' Minecraft... LIKE A BOSS >:DDDD


P.S. Credits to Nyan Cat Sculpture doesn't belong to me... I wish it did >.<

6) FREI IS NOT HERE YET!!!!!!! D:

And so with that conclude my updates. But now, there is an even more pressing issue about my dollie... SHE'S NOT HERE YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! asdsfhdjklajsdhfapwoeuiry `qw D:

It's been almost 2 and a half months!!! She should've been here like 3 weeks ago T^T

But I understand, I'm a patient person. The company's been getting a ton of orders lately, it's pretty normal to have to wait for longer periods of time... BUT STILL!!!! *whinewhinewhinecomplaincomplaincomplain* HARUMPH >x<

Anyways, i'm expecting an email shipping notification to arrive sometime in the following days.. I really hope she comes soon :'( You know, I might be ripping this off someone in the forums, and i can't recall their name right now so watev, but,

"Saving up for months, sometimes even years: EASY
but
Waiting for it to be made/shipped/ and customs: PURE AGONIZING HELL"

*end rant*

- florescka



1 comment:

  1. Interesting life you have, Florescka-sama..
    Yes, watch DRRR, it's good for you!:3 *fangirls*
    Hope your dollie comes soon. :D


    -Phoenix ^__^

    ReplyDelete