Aspect Ratio 1:2

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Where Light Is - A poem

Blog Worthy :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Where Light Is
by BJV

The world spins at my feet
My vision blurs again
I’m seeing letters and numbers in a swirl
I think I’ve gone insane.

It took every ounce of blood
To try and stop the lies.
It took all my strength to stop the flood
Of guilt in my eyes.

They say that I’ll be safe if I’m quiet;
They said I’ll be safe in my room.
They said I would live longer, yet.
But they instead sent me to my doom.

Darkness clings to my heart
Like a bat clings to its cave
But at least a bat knows where light plays its part,
And can find my soul I could not save.

I don’t want to be this way,
I know it’s not alright.
The moon has risen and there goes another day
Of searching for the light.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

1 comment: