Aspect Ratio 1:2

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Friends!

If you're anything like me, then you've got that special group of people that are the craziest rascals in our entire Milky Way Galaxy.

Yes. I'm talking about FRIENDS (no not the show *gaspardo!*)

Friends.. Where would we be withouth them? Here's an answer....

NOWHERE!

You see, I've got a few select  people come into mind when I say the word "friend". I'm very selective about whom I trust and I have been known to be the socially awkward one ever since childhood. Luckily, though, I'm greatful to have been graced with certain amazing peeps and I'll just take the next few moments to talk about them :)


Drawing of My BFFLs that I made on my Birthday :)

I HAVE VERY SPECIAL FRIENDS.
trust me on that one.

It's hard to find people that you can be truly comfortable being with. I, however, am BLESSED to the HIGH HEAVENS ABOVE to be able to be friends with some of my classmates (you know who you are ^w^). We've had some of the craziest moments in life, we've all hung out at Red Mango (which is btw, an AMAZING frozen yogurt shop), and we've been through thick and thin (lol pervertedness XD).

We've had some great times and occassionally had to go through sad moments, but we always see the rainbow at the end. I love these guys something terrible and I care for them like they're my children (that's right, I went there! XD). It's difficult to see life without them yelling my name from the back or laughing at some crude joke I made! So thanks to all my friends out there. You've made one socially awkward fangirl smile billions of kilowats of light!

BUT
(lol)

As we grow older and move on to more challenges, it hurts to think that we may be separated along the way. (did I make you cry yet? lol) So to end this Blog, let's just say that I've got 8 handcuffs and I've lost the keys.

-florescka

2 comments:

  1. *sobs* No!! I dun wanna go to college, even if it is four years away. Let's be super seniors together. ^__^ Please, Florescka-sama?
    (jk..I think..)
    -Phoenix

    ReplyDelete