Aspect Ratio 1:2

Friday, June 24, 2011

Introductions, anime, waiting..... and MINECRAFT!

So this is my first post on my new shiny blog! (actually it's not so new since I made it last April but haven't used it until now ^^;)

What to say? I'm so new to this... it's like an online diary that anyone can read! It's all so shiny and untouched! (I'm sure you can see how newb I am to all of this lol). But I guess it's time to jump on the band wagon and publish myself one of these.

So to start this blog off, let's talk about aspect of my life:

ART

I've always been the artsy person. I like anything and everything that has to do with art. I embrace it with such a passion that sometimes it's unhealthy! But nonetheless, art has given me a vast array of opportunites that I would have otherwise never been open to. For one, my obsession with art introduced me to some cartoons, namely anime.

ANIME

Anime. Anime (Japanese animation) has been a huge defining part of my life. I've met many awesome people through this hobby, all of which I'm positive to say will be my friends for along time to come. And you know what? I don't care what people say about this hobby. Yes, it involves a lot of potty language. Yes, it involves people dying in the most... inappropriate ways. Yes, it sometimes involves rape or sex. Yes, it involves characters that drives you crazy. and Yes, it turns you into a fangirl/boy. So stick me in with the stereotypes cuz I ain't leavin this hobby anytime soon.
Another thing about anime, you say? Well it lead me to this peculiar hobby that has gotten me to spend nearly a grand.

DOLLS


Watching anime has led me to so many things. One these things are these dolls known as BJDs. I won't get into the OTHER things anime has gotten me to lol.
HOWEVER
The  only sucky thing about these dolls (its kinda hard to find something i hate about them) is the horribly long waiting time! We're talking 2-3 months here, people. But first you have to dish out almost half a grand for one these babies. But they're so adorable and well made! I think it's worth every penny. (I spent a whole school year saving up allowances XD)

MINECRAFT


Please tell me you know this?
So anyways, as I've told you in the previous paragraph, doll waiting can be long and often times boring. I've spent most of it buying stuff for her... her name's Frei btw. (I still don't have her but that will be her name).

So back on topic! Urgggh there's just so much to tell!

Whilst waiting for meh dollie, I've come across this game called Minecraft.... sssSSSSsssSSSsssSSS!
This game is so addicting because you can literallly build anything! The Bob the Builder within me is awakening! lol.




So anyways! That's me in an... essay! XD (it'll be so funny if you knew me in real life XD)

-florescka

1 comment:

  1. Cute dollie. ^__^
    Also, as I am reading this I can hear your voice in my head. XD
    You're a great writer, Florescka-sama.<33
    (I think I'm gonna call you that from now on, and yes, I know what sama means..)

    -Phoenix

    ReplyDelete