Aspect Ratio 1:2

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Not Old Enough?

I'm pretty sure I'm of the minority of people who can truly and honestly say
"I've never been to a sleepover".

It's not that I am unpopular (I am perhaps a little on the imfamous side XD) and its not that I have no friends who are willing enough to invite me.. No. It's because my parents think I'm too young.

TOO FREAKIN' YOUNG
Or atleast that's the excuse they're trying to spoon feed me.
(I'll be entering highschool next year)

I get that, yes they are trying to protect me. Yes, they are just thinking about my safety. and Yes, they probably don't want to leave me with people whom they don't know. (Yes, I reuse lines XD) But isn't it about time to give me more freeedom?

Just today, my mom told be that there will be other chances in the future.... and that I can go when I'm 17. 17?! SEVENTEEN?! DIX-SEPT?! asdkjhlaksjdlaksdjalskdjl *iz angry*

whatevs -_- *accepts defeat*

I'm pretty sure when I'm 17 they'll start tellin me I'm still too young or immature or bullpoop like that. Nehhh Don't mind me. I'm just a little peeved about the whole situation. I just wish they would trust me more.

- florescka


2 comments:

  1. I understand...my whole life **certain** people have talked to me like I'm a five year old. It's so ..patronizing.. X__X
    Its annoying to be treated like you're so naive and immature that you don't know anything. We're more capable then most adults seem to think we are.
    -Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to a sleepover either so I can feel your pain :(

    ReplyDelete