Aspect Ratio 1:2

Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Thoughts on Organization

I've been seeing a lot of tv shows that portray teen rooms as disorderly and messy. It also seems that a good amount of people seem to put a stereotype on teens about their organization. I won't lie to you, most teens are like that. I included.

Believe it or not, I actually pride myself with my organization skillage. No. Not in my room. (although I should probably work on that, too)

In Technology.
Imma such a nerd >_>

In fact, I'm so organized it's kinda scary. I literally have to go through 4 different folders to get to my music. And to top it off, I put everything into genres.

 English, Jpop, New Songs, Anime, Vocaloid Collection, Music Request, Classical, Old Timey, Rap....

Don't even get me started on my school folders *shudders* >.<

I grew up (and am still living) with a mom who enforces organization into our daily life. I'm not saying that is bad. If anything, it may help me in the future. Although great and useful, the only thing that annoys me about this quality of hers is that she often throws away my things. And she never tells me about it.

Maybe it's my fault for getting so attached to material objects, no matter how simple it may be. I can't help it. My room is overflowing with useless junk with no particular place for them. It's not my choice that I'm like this. Believe me, I'm working on it.

-florescka



No comments:

Post a Comment