Aspect Ratio 1:2

Saturday, August 20, 2011

No More Flickr :( + tiny Update

Apparently I've exceeded my upload capacity of 200 photos on Flickr (something I did NOT know about) and I'm too adamant about not taking any of them down. I'll keep the existing pics up for everyone, but I'll try to find a free image hosting site that allows you to view my pictures.

If all else fails, I'll condense the pictures from photoshoots/etc onto videos that I will upload onto YouTube (I'm actually liking this more than the other ideas). A link for my YouTube page is located on the bottom of the page.

ALSO!!!

Facebook update:
I've made an account for Frei XD (scroll down to bottom of page; there is a link)

This account is purely out of whimisical fun and boredom, and might be my final option for image sharing. On this profile, I'll be giving out constant updates, random blurbs, and whatever I've got on my mind- I mean, Frei's mind ^w^;

HOWEVER, I do have privacy options up to keep trolls and spammers out of her page so you can only view them if you add her as a friend. Please also keep in mind that I will refrain from adding everyone who clicks the sends out a friend request because she is connected to a lot of my friends' personal accounts. Thanks for understanding!

-florescka

No comments:

Post a Comment