Aspect Ratio 1:2

Sunday, August 7, 2011

What's Been Eating My Mind? - Another Update

Hello all!
As I know you like hearing from me (Narcissim ACTIVATE! XD), i have come back with another one of those update thing-a-majigs :)

Listing, yays :3

1) Started watching Fairy Tail. (an anime).. I'm on episode 58 <3


2) THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD... like a week ago


3) THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD LIKE RIGHT NOW


4) I finished one of two required summer books :) Adventures of Tom Sawyer left to go <3


5) 3 essays left to do for Pre-AP World History *face palm*

6) My Aunt is at my house and is going to stay for a couple of days :)

7) STIL PLAYING MINECRAFT LIKE I'M TOO COOL FOR SUMMER XD

8)Trying to hold photoshoots for Frei, my lonesome BJD :3

aaaaaaaand that about covers it up! Short post this time beefed with many pictures and videos XD

-florescka


1 comment:

  1. Short..so short.
    Please feed me with more writing soon!
    -Phoenix

    ReplyDelete